Morgan: The title “What You Have Defines Who You Are; Never Good Enough” is absolutely perfect for this reading. I loved the point you made about the new hit things and how they go old fast then something better has to come out that everyone then wants. I didn’t think of that point at all but it is so true and humans can never be satisfied with what they have. I noticed a spots of typos but those can always be fixed on a real essay with a little revision. You had many facts in your 10/28 post that I never knew so I found it very interesting to read. It was a nice touch to add the insight from your friend and was an overall clear writing, great job this week!
Jacqueline: You had a great conclusion to the 10/26 blog post about materialism. I only noticed one confusing spot in the introduction because of a typing error but other than that you had a very meaningful writing that I could tell you put a lot of thought into. I could feel the passion behind your “African American Economy”. I learned a lot through your writing and really like the background information you gave and how you started with the facts to catch the reader. Again you had a few typos but all easily fixable. It was an easy and enjoyable read that touched on many great points and showed your writing style and talents.
No comments:
Post a Comment