You have a very professional form of writing that seems to be well edited and very well planned out. Your writing style is easy to read which helps to make any reader enjoy the topics we had to write for these posts. The first section I found that each post had a lot of opinion writing, which I think was the goal of the course, but I feel as though you did a great job incorporating your feelings and back ground perfectly into each post. The Good without God post, for example, was very well written and told me a lot about you in a variety of ways. You were able to state your beliefs but step back and take in the environment and nature as a side effect of who we are. It shows a balance in your writing that is always fun to read. Great start!
Your portrayal of the Frida Kahlo painting so different than mine but I loved seeing how you envisioned her art work and how it affected you. Her art work is so controversial and touches everyone in a different way and I feel like you expanded on her work very well, this was definitely a strong post for you! The Faulty Latch post must have been terrifying! You did a great job of explaining the event but I wish you displayed a little more emotion into it. I did like, however, how you involved your dad’s guilt into the picture and related your feelings on the matter. It’s insane to think about all of the faulty products out there.
A “greatest hit” in my opinion would have to be the post on Korean Immigrants. You were able to depict the struggles of the Koreans without putting too much emotion into the topic and found great research that was interesting to read and informative without sounding too over the top. The second “greatest hit” was the Bio-Love. You presented a side of the argument that was not easily seen at first glance. It started of strong with the thought process of individuals and the future questions that would change the dating game and all relationships in general then went to helping marriages last which was a new concept for me. Great writing this semester, I really enjoyed reading your opinions and seeing each blog post in a different way. Good luck on your final project, hopefully these comments helped!
No comments:
Post a Comment