Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Greatest Hits" Justin

You have a sense of passion behind your writing. Each and every post that I read has a great deal of thought that really enhances the blog posts.  Throughout the first few blogs I really enjoyed both the blogs on thought and ideas as well as the robots being more superior to man.  The Idea blog was a challenge to write because there are few words to explain what you are thinking, but I found the use of “assumptions” and “opinion” helped you relay your thoughts very well.  The robot posts were probably my favorite to write so it’s no shock that I found yours very interesting as well.  You explained the views of the different scientists very well and incorporated your thoughts perfectly. Great job!
You do a great of job making your writing flow allowing for progression of thought throughout each piece. Your thoughts on marriage were far different than mine but I completely see the side that you are arguing.  The personal touch in this post about your family added to your writing and helped convey why you felt that way. This was also present in the free write that included your brother and past relationships.  I enjoyed the flips between academic, professional writing in one post to the more personal and opinionated approach.
The most effective form of writing that I feel was used evenly through your posts was your use of quotes. You were able to pick out key elements of each reading and include them into a well thought out blog post.  Within the last few writing I found the few “greatest hits” that I believe were keepers. On October 5th there was a post about nature and the spreading of a man’s seed compared to women’s nature and how it all correlates to love.  I found it interesting to read and very well written.  The last one was the comparison to Twitchells theories on consumerism.  You seemed to have a strong opinion on the topic that makes it exciting to read.  Overall each writing was very well done and I enjoyed seeing each opinion and learning a little more about you. Awesome job and good luck on the final project

No comments:

Post a Comment