Morgan: your “high heeled madness” post was so funny; I can’t believe that actually happened! I too feel too tall when I wear heels, but kudos to you for trying them out. You did a great job of explaining your feelings at each moment in time and making sure the reader understood how uncomfortable you were even before the fall. I really liked this one. As for the 10/21 post I think you did a great job of working with the quotes and dropping in your opinion right after hers. Also your transition from the music to the women was very well done and I enjoyed reading about both arguments, I look forward to see more of your opinions throughout this section.
Jacqueline: Wow sounds like that was a rather annoying day for your boss! Well I liked your intro to “The Book and the Buck”, I tend to leave that part out of my writings. You made some great points about how technology has grown and your conclusion was fun to read and learn that something was hopefully going to change within that company. I absolutely agree with your 10/21 writing, music should be about the passion and creativity behind it and not the money or the producers. You did a great job of organizing your post and I found your opinions to all be very interesting, can’t wait to read more of your work!
No comments:
Post a Comment