Darien: I may be missing something but I only saw one blog post for this section, so I will just focus on the “Mother Nature’s Open Mind”. Again, I really liked your title; you seem to have a knack for drawing the readers in. You did a great job in talking about both sides of the argument and stating which one you believed to be more accurate. I think you could have explained the quote you chose a little better, I understood what the quote meant because I read the article but I think you could have used a few more details to relay its meaning and relevance. Other than that you did an awesome job of representing the article and came to a well thought out conclusion that research can hopefully begin a more accepting world.
Tasha: You found a great article to write about on your 10/5 blog post. I like your final sentence saying that as long as it does work it doesn’t matter what goes into it to make it happen. I was somewhat confused on what the article was about but I think I got the general idea of it. The intro to homosexuality may have a few too many questions but I definitely got the point you were trying to make. I liked how you forced the point that happiness is the most important part of being in a relationship with another person and that the other animals that have same sex relationships is reason enough to believe that it is indeed natural. I agree that his first sentence was awesome! It completely grabbed my interest and made a great impact on my view of the topic, even though I already agreed with his belief from the get go.
No comments:
Post a Comment