Tesha: I think the Bird Cage was a great example to start out with, I had not thought about that one but it was a great movie to touch on. The movie that you did pick to talk about I have not seen but through your descriptions and passion about the movie you did a great job of letting me know how strong the main character was and how it related to real women. I also agree that the 9/23 reading was a little confusing and that’s somewhat why I took a different approach to it. I feel like you did a great job of summing it all up though and I agree with you on the gays and lesbians being around longer than the 1700s.
Darien: You portray a very strong voice in your writing and it is a pleasure to read. I thought it was a good touch to add the personal effect when mentioning your uncle. I feel like you bounced around a little bit and talked a lot about the internet and didn’t fully tie it to the homosexual scene, but overall you had a lot of great points and I could tell you got a great deal of information from the reading. I’m looking forward to reading more and hearing your opinions on the many readings to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment